Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kayak Rudders
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kayak rudders on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Canoe Rudder, New Black Plastic Watercraft Canoe Kayak Angling Boat Rudder Foot Direction Control Tackle Kits
- ★【STURDY&TOUGH】: This canoe rudder is made of quality high dense plastic, sturdy, tough and durable.
- ★【CONTROLLING DIRECTION】: Fine machining and solid jointed, sturdy structure ensures excellent ability of controlling direction.
- ★【WITH A FOOT CONTROL】: Work with foot control (Not Included) to achieve the effect of direction.
- ★【LIGHTWEIGHT&PORTABLE】: Lightweight and portable, easy to install, and the collapsible design is good for easy storage.
- ★【USE WIDELY】: This canoe rudder is designed for kayak, canoe, angling boat, etc.
Bestseller No. 2
Hobie Sailing Rudder Blade 2015 81397001
- Replaces smaller rudder blade on the Mirage Twist and Stow rudder system
- Provides more responsive rudder control
- Necessary for Use of Sail Kit
- Adds Lateral Resistance Needed for Upwind Sailing
Bestseller No. 3
Vibe Yellowfin 130T Tandem Kayak Rudder Kit - Includes All Hardware
- Save energy on long paddles or in conditions of wind and strong currents
- Rudder can be used paddling tandem or solo
- Includes rudder and hardware for easy installation
Bestseller No. 4
Docooler 1pc Large Size Skeg Tracking Fin Kayak Fin Watershed Board for Canoe Boat Black
- Lightweight and portable to carry.Shipping from USA, arrivaltime3-5days.
- High quality material, strong and durable.
- It is a tracking fin suitable for most kayak boat.
- It is installed to kayak to divide water and decrease the water resistance.
- It is simple to attach with glue.(Glue is NOT included)
Bestseller No. 5
Bullnose Rudder Clamp On Rudder for 24-55 Thrust Trolling Motors: Pontoons, Kayaks, or Canoes
- PERFECT SOLUTION - Trolling motors are known for lack of steering especially when the wind picks up, the water is choppy or you want to track in a straight line. Simply add a Bullnose Rudder to the shaft of your trolling motor and notice significant improvement in steering when it comes to maneuvering your watercraft.
- ESSENTIAL - A "must" for taking control of your trolling motors steering ability and getting to your destination smoothly. By adding a Bullnose Rudder you will notice an instant response in turning, be able to track in a straight line and it enables you to drive the craft even while fishing. It also gives you better control of your watercraft in most windy weather conditions.
- FIT - The Bullnose Rudder is a clamp-on Rudder that fits most 24 to 55 lb thrust transom electric trolling motors and a select few cable pull bow mounts. It is most commonly used for "but not limited to" small boats, pontoons, kayaks, canoes, jon boats, etc. It measures, 11" high x 5" wide and fits a 1 1/8" shaft diameter.
- QUALITY - It is a newly manufactured product on the market to ensure you have a stress-free fishing experience. It is manufactured from impact plastic for durability and comes with stainless steel screws. It is very strong so you don't have to worry about it coming loose, allowing you to focus more on fishing.
- BOW MOUNT - Fits any shaft that measures 1 1/8" in diameter no matter the thrust including the Minn Kota, EDGE, MAXXUM, and FORTREX. The bow mount motor must be a hand cable pull, NOT self deploy. Self deploy will not work because the system requires the shaft to slide up and down right where the rudder needs to be attached. However a hand cable pull will allow you to carefully bring the motor up out of the water and set it on the motor mount without any obstructions getting in the way.
Bestseller No. 6
Feel Free Beaver Tail Kayak Rudder for Moken 12.5, Moken 14, Lure 11.5, Lure 13.5, Lure II and Dorado Kayaks
- Designed for the Feelfree Lure v2 and Moken v2 series of kayaks.
- Toe control allows you to steer while keep your feet braced
- Includes large foil rudder blade suitable for tandem kayaks and sit-on-top kayaks
- This will only work on the Lure v2 and Moken v2 series of kayaks.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Borogo 8 inch Detachable Center Fin, Kayak Skeg Tracking Fin Mounting Points Watershed Board Canoe Large for Inflatable Stand Up Paddle SUP Boards Surfboard & Paddleboard
- CLASSIC FIN -- This universal fin is designed for center fins for surfboard and paddle boards. Its classic design provides good hold in both flat water paddling and turning around.
- SUPERIOR MATERIAL -- Molded with fiberglass-reinforced nylon composite materials to make sure the fin is strong and durable. It offers perfect balance of pivot and hold, which adds extra safety for you.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE -- Don't need any professional tool, you could quickly assemble or remove the fin to your surfboard. Enjoy surfing just now.
- SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT MODELS -- This detachable center fin fits almost all SUPs and longboards with 'Universal' or 'US Style' fin boxes. Makes convenient for you to replace the original fin quickly.Suitable for Longboard / Surfboard / Stand Up Paddle
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE -- Borogo offers a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you have any questions, please get in contact with our dedicated customer service team who will be happy to help.and we will give you a reply within 24 hours.
Bestseller No. 8
Wilderness Systems XL Kayak Rudder Kit - for Solo Kayaks
- A near-universal rudder kit that services all current and many older Wilderness Systems solo kayaks
- This add-on accessory provides enhanced maneuverability
- Kit includes large rudder, footbraces, and assembly hardware
- Fits ATAK, Radar and Tsunami Kayaks
- Also for use with Tarpon 105, 120 and 140 sizes
Bestseller No. 9
Borogo Kayak Rudder Mounting Bracket Rudder Holder Stainless Steel Ocean Inflatable Base Kit Accessories for Canoe Fishing Dinghy Inflatable Boat
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimension: 44 * 30 * 34mm / 1.7 * 1.2 * 1.3in ;
- Sturdy stainless steel construction.
- Fit for most ocean kayaks.
- Diameter of Rudder Pin Hole: 10mm / 0.4in
Bestseller No. 10
Bonafide Kayaks SS Rudder Kit 2019-1AC1-0060
- Includes all necessary components
- Rubber bumpers to reduce noise during deployment