Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kayak Rudders
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kayak rudders on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Crack of Dawn Kayak Rudder with Mounting Kit
- Easily steer your kayak almost hands free
- Fits most major brand kayaks
- Easy to install
SaleBestseller No. 2
Kayak Skeg Tracking Fin Kayak Fin Mounting Points Watershed Board Canoe Large
- It is a tracking fin fit for most Kayak boat.
- Material is PVC,please use the glue that can attach PVC.
- Install to Kayak to divide water, decrease the water resistance.
- This Kayak Fin simple to attach and to remove, no tools needed.
Bestseller No. 3
Bestseller No. 4
HOOMBOOM Kayak Boat Rudder, Fishing Watercraft Canoe Rudder (Nylon Glass Fiber) Replacement Parts Foot Control Steering System Kayak Accessories with Control Line Kit
- Sturdy & Tough - Material: Nylon & 304 stainless steel；Pin measures approximately 1.8" in length and 0.4" in diameter.
- Installation And Use - Able to be secured when in the raised position to prevent the rudder from self deploying;Wires run from the blade to your foot brace which are used to control the rudder during paddling.
- The Kayak Rudder Size - Size: Approx. 47 *15.5 * 14.2cm / 18.5 * 6.1 * 5.6 in (L * W * H)； Rudder blade length: Approx. 45cm / 17.7in
- Controlling Direction - Mounts on the stern of your kayaks vertically;Gain control of your kayak in windy or turbulent conditions.
- Use Widely - Work with foot control (Not Included) to achieve the effect of direction change and designed for seayak, kayak, canoe, angling boat, etc
Bestseller No. 5
Wilderness Systems XL Kayak Rudder Kit - for Solo Kayaks
- A near-universal rudder kit that services all current and many older Wilderness Systems solo kayaks
- This add-on accessory provides enhanced maneuverability
- Kit includes large rudder, footbraces, and assembly hardware
Bestseller No. 6
Ocean Kayak Rudder Kit - Tridents, ProwlerT's, P13, PBG, Tetra One Color, One Size
- Easy to install, complete with instructions
- Factory rudder from Ocean Kayak
- Fits most Ocean Kayak boats model years 2013 and newer
- Great for superior turning ability and control in the wind
Bestseller No. 7
JVSISM Nylon Canoe Kayak Rudder Ail Foot Control Direction Kits
- Connect the rudder to foot brace by the rope
- Mounts on the stern of your kayak vertically, easy installation
- It is able to be secured when in the raised position to prevent the rudder from self deploying
- Work with foot control (Not Included) to control the direction when sailing.
- for sea kayak, kayak, canoe, angling boat, marine boat etc.
Bestseller No. 8
Boonedox Native Propel Rudder Blade Upgrade Orange
- Aluminum Material
- Length: 15.5in
- Weight: 1.5lbs
Bestseller No. 9
Bullnose Rudder Clamp On Rudder for 24-55 Thrust Trolling Motors: Pontoons, Kayaks, or Canoes
- PERFECT SOLUTION - Trolling motors are known for lack of steering especially when the wind picks up, the water is choppy or you want to track in a straight line. Simply add a Bullnose Rudder to the shaft of your trolling motor and notice significant improvement in steering when it comes to maneuvering your watercraft.
- ESSENTIAL - A "must" for taking control of your trolling motors steering ability and getting to your destination smoothly. By adding a Bullnose Rudder you will notice an instant response in turning, be able to track in a straight line and it enables you to drive the craft even while fishing. It also gives you better control of your watercraft in most windy weather conditions.
- FIT - The Bullnose Rudder is a clamp-on Rudder that fits most 24 to 55 lb thrust transom electric trolling motors and a select few cable pull bow mounts. It is most commonly used for "but not limited to" small boats, pontoons, kayaks, canoes, jon boats, etc. It measures, 11" high x 5" wide and fits a 1 1/8" shaft diameter.
- QUALITY - It is a newly manufactured product on the market to ensure you have a stress-free fishing experience. It is manufactured from impact plastic for durability and comes with stainless steel screws. It is very strong so you don't have to worry about it coming loose, allowing you to focus more on fishing.
- BOW MOUNT - Fits any shaft that measures 1 1/8" in diameter no matter the thrust including the Minn Kota, EDGE, MAXXUM, and FORTREX. The bow mount motor must be a hand cable pull, NOT self deploy. Self deploy will not work because the system requires the shaft to slide up and down right where the rudder needs to be attached. However a hand cable pull will allow you to carefully bring the motor up out of the water and set it on the motor mount without any obstructions getting in the way.
Bestseller No. 10
Feel Free Beaver Tail Kayak Rudder for Moken 12.5, Moken 14, Lure 11.5, Lure 13.5, Lure II and Dorado Kayaks
- Designed for the Feelfree Lure v2 and Moken v2 series of kayaks.
- Toe control allows you to steer while keep your feet braced
- Includes large foil rudder blade suitable for tandem kayaks and sit-on-top kayaks
- This will only work on the Lure v2 and Moken v2 series of kayaks.