Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kayak Rudders
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kayak rudders on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Borogo Kayak Rudder, Fishing Watercraft Canoe Boat Rudder (Nylon Glass Fiber) Replacement Parts Foot Control Steering System Kayak Accessories with Control Line Kit
- The Kayak Rudder Size - Size: Approx. 47 *15.5 * 14.2cm / 18.5 * 6.1 * 5.6 in (L * W * H)； Rudder blade length: Approx. 45cm / 17.7in
- Sturdy & Tough - Material: Nylon & 304 stainless steel；Pin measures approximately 1.8" in length and 0.4" in diameter.
- Installation And Use - Able to be secured when in the raised position to prevent the rudder from self deploying;Wires run from the blade to your foot brace which are used to control the rudder during paddling.
- The Controlling Direction - Mounts on the stern of your kayaks vertically;Gain control of your kayak in windy or turbulent conditions.
- Use Widely - Work with foot control (Not Included) to achieve the effect of direction change and designed for seayak, kayak, canoe, angling boat, etc
Bestseller No. 2
Kayak Universal Canoe Boat Dinghy Rudder Steering Direction Control System Handle Grip Replacement Accessories
- Replacement handle for the kayak rudder steering control
- Lightweight, durable and anti-corrosion
- Easy installation
- Used to control the rudder direction
- Universal for kayak, canoe, angling boat, fishing boat, dinghy and so on
Bestseller No. 3
Bullnose Rudder Clamp On Rudder for 24-55 Thrust Trolling Motors: Pontoons, Kayaks, or Canoes
- PERFECT SOLUTION - Trolling motors are known for lack of steering especially when the wind picks up, the water is choppy or you want to track in a straight line. Simply add a Bullnose Rudder to the shaft of your trolling motor and notice significant improvement in steering when it comes to maneuvering your watercraft.
- ESSENTIAL - A "must" for taking control of your trolling motors steering ability and getting to your destination smoothly. By adding a Bullnose Rudder you will notice an instant response in turning, be able to track in a straight line and it enables you to drive the craft even while fishing. It also gives you better control of your watercraft in most windy weather conditions.
- FIT - The Bullnose Rudder is a clamp-on Rudder that fits most 24 to 55 lb thrust transom electric trolling motors and a select few cable pull bow mounts. It is most commonly used for "but not limited to" small boats, pontoons, kayaks, canoes, jon boats, etc. It measures, 11" high x 5" wide and fits a 1 1/8" shaft diameter.
- QUALITY - It is a newly manufactured product on the market to ensure you have a stress-free fishing experience. It is manufactured from impact plastic for durability and comes with stainless steel screws. It is very strong so you don't have to worry about it coming loose, allowing you to focus more on fishing.
- BOW MOUNT - Fits any shaft that measures 1 1/8" in diameter no matter the thrust including the Minn Kota, EDGE, MAXXUM, and FORTREX. The bow mount motor must be a hand cable pull, NOT self deploy. Self deploy will not work because the system requires the shaft to slide up and down right where the rudder needs to be attached. However a hand cable pull will allow you to carefully bring the motor up out of the water and set it on the motor mount without any obstructions getting in the way.
Bestseller No. 4
Ocean Kayak Rudder Bracket
- Fits newer model Ocean Kayak brand kayaks with square stern
- Lines up with the 4 brass inserts found on the back of rudder adaptable Ocean Kayak models
- Mounting hardware not included
Bestseller No. 5
Sea-Lect Designs Trucourse Rudder
- A great way to add a rudder to any kayak, canoe or other watercraft.
- Made from Injection molded fiberglass/nylon
- A: 17" / B: 3" / C: 3/8" / D: 6-1/4" / E: 4-1/4"
- Mounting gudgeons and rudder control footbraces sold seperatly
- Rudder made inn the USA (Everett, WA)!
Bestseller No. 6
Wilderness Systems XL Kayak Rudder Kit - for Solo Kayaks
- A near-universal rudder kit that services all current and many older Wilderness Systems solo kayaks
- This add-on accessory provides enhanced maneuverability
- Kit includes large rudder, footbraces, and assembly hardware
- Fits ATAK, Radar and Tsunami Kayaks
- Also for use with Tarpon 105, 120 and 140 sizes
SaleBestseller No. 7
ADVANCED ELEMENTS Advancedtrak Kayak Rudder, One Size (AE4005)
- Package length: 14.4 cm
- Package width: 18.4 cm
- Package height: 53.4 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
Bestseller No. 8
NovelBee Pair Adjustable Locking Foot Braces Pedals Foot Pegs for Kayak Boat Direction Control (Left and Right)
- Range of pedal adjustment:16.7"
- Overall Size: Approx.22" x 4.15" x 5.3"
- Component:base rod and rotating pedals
- Ideal for seayak, kayak, canoe, angling boat, etc
- Achieve the effect of transformation of rowing and change direction
Bestseller No. 9
Vibe Yellowfin 130T Tandem Kayak Rudder Kit - Includes All Hardware
- Save energy on long paddles or in conditions of wind and strong currents
- Rudder can be used paddling tandem or solo
- Includes rudder and hardware for easy installation
SaleBestseller No. 10
ROSENICE Glass Fiber Watercraft Kayak Boat Rudder (Black)
- Color: Black. Material: Nylon, glass fiber.
- Size: Approx. 47*15.5*14.2cm / 18.5*6.1*5.6 inch(Lx W x H).
- Foot control system designed base rod and rotating pedals
- Steering system designed rudder blade and connecting support- Color:
- Use foot control to achieve the effect of transformation of rowing and change direction