Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kayak Rudders
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for kayak rudders on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Crack of Dawn Kayak Rudder with Mounting Kit
- Easily steer your kayak almost hands free
- Fits most major brand kayaks
- Easy to install
Bestseller No. 2
Canoe Rudder, New Black Plastic Watercraft Canoe Kayak Angling Boat Rudder Foot Direction Control Tackle Kits
- STURDY&TOUGH: This canoe rudder is made of quality high dense plastic, sturdy, tough and durable.
- CONTROLLING DIRECTION: Fine machining and solid jointed, sturdy structure ensures excellent ability of controlling direction.
- WITH A FOOT CONTROL: Work with foot control (Not Included) to achieve the effect of direction.
- LIGHTWEIGHT&PORTABLE: Lightweight and portable, easy to install, and the collapsible design is good for easy storage.
- USE WIDELY: This canoe rudder is designed for kayak, canoe, angling boat, etc.
Bestseller No. 3
Liker Kayak Rudder with Aluminum Alloy Base Nylon Blade for Most sea Kayak/Fishing Kayak no Hardware
- Blade is Nylon, base is Aluminum, it's resistance to wear, good elasticity
- Could install in most kayaks
- Keep kayak moving straight
- Easy to control the directions
- easy to assemble and easy to take out
Bestseller No. 4
Wilderness Systems XL Kayak Rudder Kit - for Solo Kayaks
- A near-universal rudder kit that services all current and many older Wilderness Systems solo kayaks
- This add-on accessory provides enhanced maneuverability
- Kit includes large rudder, footbraces, and assembly hardware
- Fits ATAK, Radar and Tsunami Kayaks
- Also for use with Tarpon 105, 120 and 140 sizes
Bestseller No. 5
NovelBee Pair Adjustable Locking Foot Braces Pedals Foot Pegs for Kayak Boat Direction Control (Left and Right)
- Range of pedal adjustment:16.7"
- Overall Size: Approx.22" x 4.15" x 5.3"
- Component:base rod and rotating pedals
- Ideal for seayak, kayak, canoe, angling boat, etc
- Achieve the effect of transformation of rowing and change direction
Bestseller No. 6
Bullnose Rudder Clamp On Rudder for 24-55 Thrust Trolling Motors: Pontoons, Kayaks, or Canoes
- PERFECT SOLUTION - Trolling motors are known for lack of steering especially when the wind picks up, the water is choppy or you want to track in a straight line. Simply add a Bullnose Rudder to the shaft of your trolling motor and notice significant improvement in steering when it comes to maneuvering your watercraft.
- ESSENTIAL - A "must" for taking control of your trolling motors steering ability and getting to your destination smoothly. By adding a Bullnose Rudder you will notice an instant response in turning, be able to track in a straight line and it enables you to drive the craft even while fishing. It also gives you better control of your watercraft in most windy weather conditions.
- FIT - The Bullnose Rudder is a clamp-on Rudder that fits most 24 to 55 lb thrust transom electric trolling motors and a select few cable pull bow mounts. It is most commonly used for "but not limited to" small boats, pontoons, kayaks, canoes, jon boats, etc. It measures, 11" high x 5" wide and fits a 1 1/8" shaft diameter.
- QUALITY - It is a newly manufactured product on the market to ensure you have a stress-free fishing experience. It is manufactured from impact plastic for durability and comes with stainless steel screws. It is very strong so you don't have to worry about it coming loose, allowing you to focus more on fishing.
- BOW MOUNT - Fits any shaft that measures 1 1/8" in diameter no matter the thrust including the Minn Kota, EDGE, MAXXUM, and FORTREX. The bow mount motor must be a hand cable pull, NOT self deploy. Self deploy will not work because the system requires the shaft to slide up and down right where the rudder needs to be attached. However a hand cable pull will allow you to carefully bring the motor up out of the water and set it on the motor mount without any obstructions getting in the way.
Bestseller No. 7
Sea-Lect Designs Replacement Rudder Cable Kit
- Use to either replace worn-out rudder cable, or for installing a new rudder into your boat
- Set Includes: Two (2) 15' Sections of 1/16" Rudder Cable, Four (4) Thimbles (K171103), and Eight (8) Swedges
- If you also need Rudder Cable Tubing, please see seperate Amazon listing for Replacement Rudder Cable Tubing Kit (K748010-1)
- A (CableSize): 1/16" / B (Cable Length): 15'
Bestseller No. 8
Feel Free Beaver Tail Kayak Rudder for Moken 12.5, Moken 14, Lure 11.5, Lure 13.5, Lure II and Dorado Kayaks
- Designed for the Feelfree Lure v2 and Moken v2 series of kayaks.
- Toe control allows you to steer while keep your feet braced
- Includes large foil rudder blade suitable for tandem kayaks and sit-on-top kayaks
- This will only work on the Lure v2 and Moken v2 series of kayaks.
Bestseller No. 9
JVSISM Nylon Canoe Kayak Rudder Ail Foot Control Direction Kits
- Connect the rudder to foot brace by the rope
- Mounts on the stern of your kayak vertically, easy installation
- It is able to be secured when in the raised position to prevent the rudder from self deploying
- Work with foot control (Not Included) to control the direction when sailing.
- for sea kayak, kayak, canoe, angling boat, marine boat etc.
Bestseller No. 10
Perception Kayaks Rudder Kit - Solo Kayaks, Long Pin, Black
- Increase the maneuverability and tracking ability of your solo "rudder ready" kayak
- Mounts to kayak stern
- Compatible with Perception solo kayaks featuring a molded rudder post hole on Stern
- Utilizes spectra cord rudder control cables
- All necessary parts, hardware and instructions included